Simple Claims Billing and EVV Implementation
Sandhills Center, Alliance Health, Trillium Health Resources, Vaya Health, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare, Partners, and Eastpointe – have partnered with HHAeXchange to provide a free Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) and billing tool for member placement, scheduling, authorization management, communication, and direct billing for Home Health Aide services.
What does the HHAeXchange Portal provide to homecare agencies?
The HHAeXchange Portal provides a direct connection from the agency to your contracted LME(s) for:
- Electronic case broadcasting, authorizations, plan of care management and entering confirmed visits
- Real-time two-way messaging with the LME(s)
- Free EVV solution for time & attendance and duty tracking
- Electronic billing
Your Agency’s Billing Options
Option 1: Our agency wants to use HHAeXchange’s provider portal network which is provided at no cost. Great! If you’ve indicated that you’d like to use HHAeXchange’s EVV the contact person listed on your survey will receive more information in the coming weeks, upload caregivers into the HHAeXchange Portal and begin processing EVV and claims.
Option 2: Our agency has an existing EVV system that we’d like to keep. It’s simple to connect your existing EVV system to your contract LME(s) through the HHAeXchange Portal. Ensure that you’ve completed the survey, and the HHAeXchange Integrations Team will coordinate with you to create an interface to process your existing EVV visits and claims.
- Go-Live Date: Providers to begin using the HHAX Enterprise platform for all home health aide services
- Tuesday August 31st, 2021
- Please refer to the bulletin presented by the State for more details
- For further information, please review HHAeXchange’s email communication