Keeping Participants in the Driver’s Seat
Self-directed services, also known as consumer-directed services and participant-directed services, are built on the belief that individuals should be able to choose who they receive care from and when and where they receive it. Participants in self-direction programs regularly hire the workers of their choice and make decisions about how to use individually budgeted funds for long-term care services and supports.
Better Together: HHAeXchange & Annkissam
HHAeXchange’s acquisition of Annkissam—a leading provider of enterprise software for self-direction—has enabled us to deliver the most complete, end-to-end homecare management solution to Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) providers, fiscal intermediaries, Fiscal/Employer Agents and Agencies with Choice with advanced business, operational, and financial management offerings. Co-founded by Mollie Murphy, a nationally recognized expert in Financial Management Services (FMS) in self-direction, Annkissam has been providing robust software for HCBS organizations since 2007.
A Leader in Self-Direction
From the start, Annkissam has worked closely with some of the country’s largest FMS providers, rolling out cutting-edge software to support their complex operational needs. Today, Annkissam’s software supports over 75 self-direction programs of all sizes and models, across 40 states and counting.
As the demand for consumer-directed services grows, thrives, and evolves, Annkissam’s leadership, product managers, and implementation teams are continually listening and learning so they can help providers support the increasing number of people who wish to self-direct. Annkissam knows the ins and outs of the policies and stays on top of changing state and federal regulations so they can ensure all clients meet compliance requirements.
Support, Guide, and Simplify Self-Direction
Here’s how you can utilize Annkissam’s self-direction software to boost your operations:
● Manage participant enrollment with compliance workflows and status checks
● Create and approve participant budgets viewable in real-time
● Coordinate timesheets and invoice processing
● Bill Medicaid, fee-for-service, managed care, Veterans Health Administration, and other payers with powerful electronic claims, using batch electronic files including 837i and 837p
● Record location only at clock-in and clock-out with an EVV solution purpose-built for self-direction
● Stay connected with a cloud-based HIPAA secure system that’s accessible from anywhere