The 21st Century CURES Act enforces the use of electronic visit verification (EVV) to combat fraud, waste and abuse in home care, but that’s not all. The benefits can go well beyond simply tracking arrivals and departures and include financial, operational and clinical benefits organizations may want to consider.
There are only a few seats left for our webinar on Thursday titled “EVV is Mandatory: A Roadmap for Optimizing your Strategies.” During this free webinar, you’ll get a detailed look at everything Medicaid payers and State Medicaid organizations need to know about the mandate and how to optimize the active management of home care. The discussion will include:
- An overview of the CURES Act, including the funding match from the federal government
- The strategic position of EVV and what it enables
- Specific concepts for optimizing EVV implementations
- A pros and cons discussion of different models that have been pursued
- HHAeXchange’s recommended Golden Rules for EVV strategy
- What you can do to influence model adoption